Louisville Audit Manager
DMLO has a great opportunity for an Audit Manager in our Louisville, KY office. This position offers outstanding potential for growth and the opportunity to work with clients of various sizes, stages and industries throughout the region. As a Manager, you will assume significant client contact in addition to firm administrative responsibilities such as staff recruitment, scheduling, training and quality control.
As an Audit Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and assuming full responsibility for overseeing audit engagements from planning through to timely completion including detailed review of workpapers
- Supporting training of staff members and offering feedback, guidance and direction
- Cultivating and strengthening client relationships
- Participating in in the firm’s business development efforts
What do we look for?
- 5+ years audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Accounting degree (4 year)
- Currently holds a valid CPA license
- Exceptional skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Timely and accurate with close attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities well
- Team focus
- Positive attitude
With 60+ CPAs and over 150 employees, DMLO CPAs is the largest locally-owned accounting firm in the Louisville area. At DMLO, we know that the success of our firm begins with the individual skills, dedication and success of our staff at every level. The atmosphere at DMLO is rich with opportunities for career growth. While working with a diverse group of clients and state-of-the-art technology, you will experience a culture that values your participation and provides expert professional support. DMLO offers competitive compensation, benefits and a true work/life balance. Our family-friendly environment accommodates individual schedules and enables many of our team to maintain flexible schedules. You will not only have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference, but will have fun and grow while doing it!