The complexity and ever-changing nature of tax laws and regulations has a profound impact on you, your family, and your business. From planning to compliance, our skilled, knowledgeable, and responsive team is focused on maximizing tax benefits for you, your heirs and your business entities.
Our team includes professionals who are highly experienced in complex tax matters, tax research, and regulatory issues, and who take a complete, personalized and proactive approach to your planning needs throughout the year, in addition to reporting required during tax filing season.
We build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of trusted advisors in the areas of personal, business, estate, trust and gifting needs, including financial planners, investment advisors, attorneys, trust and estate planners, and family offices. This approach ensures that we all work together to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to assist you in achieving your financial goals.
Our tax services and areas of expertise include:
- Comprehensive tax planning
- Tax compliance and return preparation
- High net worth individuals, multi-generational families
- Private foundations and family philanthropy
- Business entities including corporations, partnerships, LLCs and disregarded entities
- Investment entities including hedge fund, private equity, and other investment partnerships.
- Integration of individual and business tax planning with estate and retirement planning
- Estates, gifts and trusts
- Wealth transfer planning
- Business formations and dissolutions
- Entity tax planning for structuring business deals and transactions
- Real estate businesses, transactions and deals
- Multi-state tax compliance and issues
- International tax compliance and issues
- Tax audit and examination resolutions
- Research and federal and state regulatory guidance for simple and complex tax issues
To learn more or request a proposal, please contact Delene Taylor or call (502) 426-9660.