We have a great opportunity for an Audit Supervisor. This position offers outstanding potential for growth and the opportunity to work with clients of various sizes, stages and industries throughout the region.
As an Audit Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Assuming full responsibility for execution of engagements to which you are assigned including supervising and instructing staff and senior accountants in work to be performed and providing working paper review
- Providing analysis of account balances and documenting findings
- Analyzing financial statements and disclosures to identify any errors or omissions
- Supporting training of staff members and offering guidance and direction
- Working with clients in gaining an understanding of their business to apply the appropriate accounting and auditing standards in the preparation of workpapers
- Conducting research on technical accounting issues
- Developing external relationships and building a network of peers
Education, experience, and skills we’re looking for:
- 3+ years audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Accounting degree (4 year)
- CPA license preferred, but not required
- Well-rounded knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Timely and accurate with close attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities well
- Team focus
- Positive attitude
DMLO CPAs is one of the top CPA firms in the Metro Louisville area – by size and by reputation – with 150 employees and offices in East Louisville, New Albany, and Corydon. We are a member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting, and service firms. For almost five decades, we have been helping clients achieve top performance in business and in wealth retention.
DMLO CPAs is known as a firm of choice for accounting professionals who want to balance career commitment with real life demands. DMLO is a pioneer in flexible work schedules, recognized in the top 20% of employers nationwide with the When Work Works award. Our values are lived out in an exceptional staff who build strong interpersonal relationships and understand the importance of effective work/life integration.
MORE THAN THE NUMBERS is not just our tag line, but a set of values that we live out every day. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference on our team, AND will have fun and grow while doing it!