Bea Rosenberg, CPA, Director
Bea joined the firm in January 1998 to specialize in estate planning, estate & gift tax, and fiduciary & individual income tax. She devoted over 15 years prior to that developing expertise in this field within the tax departments of two local trust companies.
Education and Certifications
Professional Memberships and Activities
Awards and Recognition
Bea is a recipient of the Wilson Wyatt Award for Excellence in Professional Advising.
- University of Kentucky College of Law – Mid South Estate Planning Conference
- University of Louisville Louis A. Grief Tax Planning Institute
- University of Louisville Annual Estate Planning Institute
- Estate Planning Council of Metro Louisville
- Louisville Bar Association Probate Section
- Lorman Educational Services
- Professional Education System, Inc. (PESI) on Fiduciary Income Taxation