Bea Rosenberg, CPA
Bea is a Director with Deming, Malone, Livesay & Ostroff (DMLO). She is the Chair of the Wealth Advisory Niche.
Bea joined the firm in January 1998 to specialize in estate planning, estate & gift tax, and fiduciary & individual income tax. She devoted over 15 years prior to that developing expertise in this field within the tax departments of two local trust companies.
Education and Certifications
Bea earned both a Bachelors in Accounting and Masters of Business Administration from the University of Louisville, and is licensed to practice as a CPA. Bea is a graduate of Focus Louisville and Leadership Louisville (2010).
Professional Memberships and Activities
Professional memberships include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants. Bea is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Metro Louisville, the University of Louisville Planned Giving Advisory Council, and the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO).
Awards and Recognition
Bea is a recipient of the Wilson Wyatt Award for Excellence in Professional Advising.
- University of Kentucky College of Law – Mid South Estate Planning Conference
- University of Louisville Louis A. Grief Tax Planning Institute
- University of Louisville Annual Estate Planning Institute
- Estate Planning Council of Metro Louisville
- Louisville Bar Association Probate Section
- Lorman Educational Services
- Professional Education System, Inc. (PESI) on Fiduciary Income Taxation
Bea serves as Treasurer for both the Board of Trustees of River Fields, Inc. and for the Center for Interfaith Relations.