New Albany Client Accounting Services (CAS) Associate
DMLO is seeking a Client Accounting Services (CAS) Associate to join our New Albany, IN office. This position is responsible for performing full charge bookkeeping services for clients while working to meet time constraints and client deadlines.
As a CAS Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Recording transactions in ledgers, preparing trial balances and simple financial statements using computer software programs
- Preparing quarterly and annual payroll tax returns, including Form W-2 and Form 1099
- Reconciling accounts to control accounts and bank reconciliations
- Calculating and preparing sales tax returns
- Maintaining general ledgers and preparing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Performing other accounting and tax duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel
What do we look for?
- Accounting or business degree a plus, but not required
- Well-rounded knowledge of bookkeeping services
- Past experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Experience using and knowledge of QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to use Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
With 60+ CPAs and over 150 employees, DMLO CPAs is the largest locally-owned accounting firm in the Louisville area. At DMLO, we know that the success of our firm begins with the individual skills, dedication and success of our staff at every level. The atmosphere at DMLO is rich with opportunities for career growth. While working with a diverse group of clients and state-of-the-art technology, you will experience a culture that values your participation and provides expert professional support. DMLO offers competitive compensation, benefits and a true work/life balance. Our family-friendly environment accommodates individual schedules and enables many of our team to maintain flexible schedules. You will not only have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference, but will have fun and grow while doing it!