DMLO is seeking a full-time Information Technology Associate to join our New Albany, IN office.
As an IT Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Cloning and deployment of new PCs and laptops.
- Installing and maintaining computer systems and software on PCs and laptops.
- Resolving issues with hardware, applications, network access (wired and wireless), printers, phones, and other IT assets.
- Providing one-on-one technical assistance to partners and staff as needed/requested.
- Periodic audits and maintenance of PCs, laptops, printers, and scanners.
- Maintaining inventory of all IT equipment.
- Researching, evaluating, and making recommendations regarding software and hardware needs.
- Performing other duties as needed and assigned by supervisory personnel.
Education, experience, and skills we’re looking for:
- Associates degree in related field required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 10.
- Thorough knowledge of installation, configuration, use and troubleshooting of Microsoft Office and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Microsoft networking.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp a plus.
- Microsoft and/or Citrix certifications a plus.
DMLO CPAs is the 2nd largest CPA firm in the Metro Louisville area with 160 employees and offices in East Louisville, New Albany, and Corydon. We are a member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting, and service firms. For almost five decades, we have been helping clients achieve top performance in business and in wealth retention.
DMLO CPAs is known as a firm of choice for accounting professionals who want to balance career commitment with real life demands. DMLO is a pioneer in flexible work schedules, recognized in the top 20% of employers nationwide with the When Work Works award. A flexible workplace relies on a strong set of values, and trust. Our values are lived out in an exceptional staff who build strong interpersonal relationships and understand the importance of effective work/life integration.
MORE THAN THE NUMBERS is not just our tag line, but a set of values that we live out every day. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference on our team, AND will have fun and grow while doing it!