Accounting Interns (Louisville, KY and New Albany, IN)
DMLO CPAs is seeking Interns to join our Louisville (KY) and New Albany (IN) offices for the upcoming tax season. The internship will begin early-January and run through April 15, 2023. This position is full-time.
We are looking for candidates who will demonstrate an ability to perform a wide variety of accounting and tax assignments under the supervision of different professionals.
As an Intern, your responsibilities will include:
• Performing accounting and tax procedures as assigned.
• Preparing individual, corporate, partnership, and/or other tax returns.
• Becoming familiar with the firm’s software programs.
• Understanding the rules, regulations, and Code of Professional Conduct of the AICPA.
• Maintaining strict confidentiality of all client matters.
• Performing other accounting and tax duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
Education, experience, and skills we’re looking for:
• Working towards obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and organization skills.
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Proficiency with computer and calculator.
About DMLO CPAs
DMLO CPAs is one of the top CPA firms in the Metro Louisville area – by size and by reputation – with 150 employees and offices in East Louisville, New Albany, and Corydon. We are a member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting, and service firms. For almost five decades, we have been helping clients achieve top performance in business and in wealth retention. DMLO CPAs is known as a firm of choice for accounting professionals who want to balance career commitment with real life demands. DMLO is a pioneer in flexible work schedules, recognized in the top 20% of employers nationwide with the When Work Works award.
We provide a full range of financial and advisory services to businesses, individuals, high net worth families, entrepreneurs, and not-for-profit organizations. We have specialized teams focused on construction, real estate, manufacturing and distribution, long-term care, not-for-profit organizations, service businesses, medical/dental practices, and financial institutions/credit unions. Our services include assurance (audits/reviews/agreed-upon-procedures/employee benefit plan audits/Medicaid cost reports), outsourced/cloud accounting services, business and personal tax, tax planning, startup ventures and emerging business guidance, estates and trusts, wealth advisory services, cost segregation analysis, business valuations, litigation support, and forensic accounting.
MORE THAN THE NUMBERS is not just our tag line, but a set of values that we live out every day. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference on our team, AND will have fun and grow while doing it!!!!
To apply, please email your resume and unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.