Staff Accountant - Tax
We have a great opportunity for a staff accountant focused in tax. This position offers outstanding potential for growth and the opportunity to work with clients of various sizes, stages and industries throughout the region.
As a Tax Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of various tax returns (individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, etc.)
- Assist in tax planning for clients
- Conducting research on technical accounting and tax issues
- Communicating with clients to identify and address their tax and consulting needs
- Developing external relationships and building a network of peers
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of all client matters
- Performing other accounting and tax duties as needed and assigned by supervisory personnel
What do we look for?
- 1-3 year(s) tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Accounting degree (4 year)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Timely and accurate with close attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities well
- Team focus
- Positive attitude
DMLO CPAs is one of the top CPA firms in the Metro Louisville area – by size and by reputation – with 150 employees and offices in East Louisville, New Albany, and Corydon. We are ranked as a Top 20 Regional Leader by Accounting Today. We are a member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting, and service firms. For almost five decades, we have been helping clients achieve top performance in business and in wealth retention.
DMLO CPAs is known as a firm of choice for accounting professionals who want to balance career commitment with real life demands. DMLO is a pioneer in flexible work schedules, recognized in the top 20% of employers nationwide with the When Work Works award. A flexible workplace relies on a strong set of values, and trust. Our values are lived out in an exceptional staff who build strong interpersonal relationships and understand the importance of effective work/life integration.
MORE THAN THE NUMBERS is not just our tag line, but a set of values that we live out every day. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference on our team, AND will have fun and grow while doing it!