Administrative Internships (Louisville, New Albany, Corydon)
We have several administrative internships available in our Louisville (KY), New Albany (IN), and Corydon (IN) offices for the upcoming tax season. The internship will begin early-January and run through April 15, 2022 and will be for 40 hours per week. Part-time and full-time options are available.
As an Administrative Intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Sorting and scanning tax documents for individual tax returns
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of all client matters
- Performing other administrative duties as assigned
Education, experience, and skills we are looking for:
- Working towards obtaining an Accounting degree
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to operate general office equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
DMLO CPAs is one of the top CPA firms in the Metro Louisville area – by size and by reputation – with 150 employees and offices in East Louisville, New Albany, and Corydon. We are a member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting, and service firms. For almost five decades, we have been helping clients achieve top performance in business and in wealth retention.
DMLO CPAs is known as a firm of choice for accounting professionals who want to balance career commitment with real life demands. DMLO is a pioneer in flexible work schedules, recognized in the top 20% of employers nationwide with the When Work Works award. A flexible workplace relies on a strong set of values, and trust. Our values are lived out in an exceptional staff who build strong interpersonal relationships and understand the importance of effective work/life integration.
MORE THAN THE NUMBERS is not just our tag line, but a set of values that we live out every day. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference on our team, AND will have fun and grow while doing it!