Current Job Openings
We offer potential for growth and the opportunity to work with experienced advisors serving businesses, organizations, and individuals throughout the region. We offer a full benefits and competitive compensation package, along with an award-winning workplace, a newly-renovated office in a convenient Hurstbourne location, and a family-oriented culture. You will not only have the opportunity to make a difference here, but will have fun doing it!
Apply online here, or send your resume in confidence to:
9300 Shelbyville Road, Suite 1100
Louisville, KY 40222
Full Charge Bookkeeper & Payroll Specialist
Duties will include the following, for clients of various sizes, stages and industries:
A/P, A/R, journal entries, bank reconciliations, payroll and payroll tax returns, preparation of financial statements.
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency with Quickbooks and Excel
- Desire and ability to learn cloud accounting applications
- Service-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional appearance and attitude
- High integrity and work ethic
- Timely and accurate with close attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities well